Happy Four Months Lyla Faith!!
- You weigh 13.9 lbs (you like to eat)
- wearing size 2 diapers
- You are about to outgrow some of your 3-6 months and can fit into your 6-9 pj's
- You are the happiest baby (the ladies at daycare just love you to death..they say you talk and talk and don't ever cry)
- You still aren't the best sleeper but I am hoping that will come in due time..I think it has a lot to do with you still sleeping in your bouncy seat (which you are about to outgrow) in the middle of our bed and know that I am right there next to you and will get you out..which will be coming to and end (we hope) during our summer together!
- You love being able to see what is going on..you are a nosey little thing!
- You talk and sing and carry on conversations with us all the time..your daddy things you are already telling him about it sometimes because you will just look at him and give him a piece of your mind :)
- You are still nursing in the afternoons and when you wake up during the night...you take a bottle during daycare (only one week left of that though..yay!)
- You have started grunting the past few days and it is so funny
- You love your play gym where you can bounce up and down in and make the lights and sounds go off
- You have started laying on your blanket and playing and looking at your toys for a long period of time now
- You LOVE bath time.
- You had your first ear infection on your four month birthday also :( We would have never known though unless we took you in for your runny nose because it didn't seem to bother you at all.
- We started feeding you cereal before bath time the last two night and I think you are doing pretty good!
- You have started watching what the dogs are doing also..if they get close to your toys you stare them down as to say "I don't think so" ha!
- You have found your feet also..if you are laying down you are always playing with them.
- You love our phones..if you are sitting in our laps and we have them out you are always trying to touch the buttons or take it from us.
- I am so blessed to have the summers off and I can't wait for us to spend this one together so I can see you grow and teach you all kinds of new things!
We go for your 4 month check up Thursday so we will get your stats and you get more shots..hope you do as well as you have been!!!
This has been the best four months of your daddy's and my life...you feel us up with so much joy and we love you to the moon and back!!!