Sunday, May 8, 2011

1st Mother's Day

Beyond blessed by this little girl...she is my everything!!!

I had an amazing 1st Mother's Day...My sweet husband surprised me with flowers at work on Friday and we went and had dinner Saturday night (after I passed my exam to graduate for my masters degree in August..yay!!!)
My mom sent me a gift card to get some shoes or to get my hair done..as you can see I chose to get my hair done. (It was WAY past due, and is SO much easier now) I look at Mother's day in a complete different aspect now. I always looked at it as just a time to get my mom something nice and tell her how much I love her, but now it so much more. I look at my mom in a complete different way now....I realize how much she has done for me throughout my life and how she has instilled so many traditions and things in my life that I hope to one day pass down to sweet Lyla. I pray each day that God gives me the wisdom to be half the mom that my mom was to me. She is such an amazing, hard working women, and not once ever complained or was too busy when I needed something or just wanted to talk. I love you VERY much mom..and I am so glad that I God blessed me with a little girl so that we can do all the things we used to do together all over again with her!!!!

Poor Lyla had her first fever tonight...She was still a pretty good girl even though she didn't feel so well)

A few pics we have taken the past week...


My Easter present from my Aunt Amanda :)


Looking cute in my ruffles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment