Saturday, September 10, 2011

Weeks 3-5

I am so far behind on blogging..Between getting back into the routine of work (getting up early and getting two of us out of the house by 6:30, back on a schedule, craziness at work...an entire other problem within itself, open house, lesson plans, and the list goes on and on) I at times don't know which way is up or down. With that Lyla was fighting off yet another ear infection from starting daycare and we finally have that under control now we are just waiting to see the eye doctor next week about her clogged tear duct. It is getting better each week with balancing work and home but it is still a constant battle of where are my twelve sticky notes with my to do lists on them. :) So I am catching up today with our days of the week with all of her super cute outfits and even better facial expressions in each photo. I make sure we have that one minute in the mornings so I can snap a picture of her so that I can remember what each of these days were like because she is growing so fast and I know my days of keeping her still are numbered..ha!!


Day 11

Day 12

Day 13

Day 14

Day 15

Day 16

Day 17

Day 18

Day 19

Day 20

Day 21

Day 22

Day 23

Day 24

I am so glad that I decided to do this...not for the fact that this kiddo has way to many clothes just for the fact that these memories will be with us forever! She is such a blessing to our lives and we love her more and more each day. Her personality grows each day and as much as I don't want her to grow up on me I can't wait to see what amazing things she will accomplish as she gets older.

No comments:

Post a Comment