Sunday, February 26, 2012

Go Diva it's your birthday!!! (so behind)

This has been sitting in my edit box for WEEKs now...this will tell you how busy I have been so today is catch up on blogging day :)


Lyla Faith you are so loved and such a Diva you got to have two birthday parties for 1st birthday!!

Two weekends, two parties and one exhausted momma but wouldn't have changed one single thing about the these two weekends. We started the first weekend with our family party in NB. We were so glad that we were able to do this because all of our family lives north of us so we thought it would be nice to all meet in a central location for most of us. Lyla didn't have a very good nap before her party so she was a little tired but I think she had a really good time. I felt like I didn't get to visit very long with anyone because of trying to take care of things but I was so glad they were all able to come and celebrate with us.

Here you are sporting your B-day outfit :)


Your Gigi's friend made your ADORABLE cake. I knew she would do a great job and she did. I don't think it could have been more perfect. I found some decorating ideas on Pinterest and other sights to help decorate for your party. I didn't get a lot of pictures that I wanted such as the tables and all because we were running around late trying to get everything finished!


Here is you and your daddy :)


Your granny had this lady make the CUTEST wreath for your party!!


Here you are about to blow out your birthday candle :)


Yummy Cake!!


Your sweet cousin Adeline helped you open up all of your presents...we were so glad she got to come and help you! Sweet Love!

We were so thankful everyone came to help celebrate your first birthday!!!


Your HOUSTON party!!


Here you are eating some more yummy cake!



Here you are opening SO many wonderful presents that you received from all of our sweet friends that came out on a rainy nasty day to celebrate with you. We are so thankful for each of them!


Here is one person that I miss so much this year and I am so glad that she brought your "future boyfriend" Alexander over to see us!!!


Oh momma, what's in there?!?!


Here you are showing everyone your rolling skills!!!


Decorations from the party.....


Front table..after the candle was almost all gone..ha!


One of my favorite projects was your monthly onesies...I can't believe how much you changed from month to month and I am so glad I did this project!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment