Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Summer Loving...

Prepare yourself for LOTS of summer photos..I finally am getting to a quick over view of a summer of great memories that went by WAY too fast!!!



Alexander's Dr. Seuss birthday party


Lots of swimming at the Watson's pool!


First trip to library to see the puppet show...which she loved!


First trip to see the circus, thank you Gigi


Was trying to get warmed up to Grandma


Getting to hang out with my awesome cousins :)


Turned 17 months :)


Ate my first eat of corn and went to town on it!


Daddy got me my favorite chair that I love curling up in to watch tv


Went to Tobi's wedding and flirted with the grooms son :)


Went to the park and played, played, played...until it got WAY to hot!


Had my first play date :)


Gigi came to town and re did my entire playroom...THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!


Had my first dentist appointment and had great results and was a good girl.


Fourth of July!!


Learned to climb on EVERYTHING!!


Went to granny and papa's where he sang to me and I LOVED it.


First trip to the Tot Spot at the children's museum, drumming it up!!


Turned 18 Months :)


First french braid!!


Lots of swimming in the back yard...until Zeus bit a hole in this swimming pool..ha!


Had hot pink super cute toes all summer long!


Some more climbing!


Gigi had this sweet set up for me at her house...she loves me SO much!


Another picture from Tobi's wedding

We had so much fun this summer...I love that I get to spend those short 10 weeks with her and know each summer we will do bigger and better things. The memories will continue to just get better as well. This little girl is my WORLD and I couldn't imagine one day without her. Thank you Lord for blessing me with this amazing gift!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment