Saturday, May 22, 2010

Oh how I love May...

Well I love May for several reasons..# 1 reason is that it is almost the end of the school year, and summer break is just around the corner. #2 has to be all of the fun activities we have at the end of the school year.

Spring Carnival!!!!


My two assistant principals....Wendy getting her pie ready to bust Mike in the face...and then her look of victory :)
I also did the pie in the face but for some reason my I didn't get a picture of me or some of my pictures didn't transfer onto my computer from my camera..I will have to look and update later.


Track and Field.....Morris' MVP's

My kiddos tried really hard but I have a feeling that we will not place this year for overall class. I did have a few individual students place in the top three in their heats, but not enough to help us win the whole thing! Jason also didn't get a picture of the teacher race that I participated in..I won myself third place in that though :) 





Morris' MVP's


My wonderful husband (in the green shirt) came out in the 90+ degree heat to help out with our track and field. He is judging the softball throw.


Then my kiddos trying their hardest to win tug-a-war..I think we got 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment