Saturday, May 29, 2010

6 Tests later....

Well...After 5 Tests at home and one at the doctors office it is official..We are having a baby!!! I took my first test last Friday night.. Here it is below..Jason didn't believe it was real because it was just a cheap one from the $1 store..but there were still two lines so I had back up supply of more expensive ones that he told me to take immediately so I did that and.....

Here is the result of it...Once again Pregnant!!! I took the other one in the box the next morning..Once again just to make sure there were no mistakes :)


Sunday we took a break from the tests...but went out and got another two on Monday..ha! Yes, we are crazy I know :) BUT once again those two...two lines again saying you crazy Morris family there is a baby in there..hee



Figured I better go ahead and take a picture of what I looked like before...because this tummy is already starting to grow!! I am telling Jason it is twins..but he is not thinking that is very funny! You never know though twins run on both my grandparents side :)




We decided we better go ahead and tell my kiddos at school since I was already getting gifts on my door and all of the teachers were hugging me and saying congratulations while rubbing their tummies..ha! So my team teacher said that she remembered her 4th grade teaching playing a game of hang man to tell them that she was having a baby...so we did the same! The kids had so much fun trying to figure it out but once they did you could hear them screaming all over the building..ha! It was a lot of fun!



We had our first doctors appointment on Wednesday and they took 7 tubes of blood I was real close to passing out, and it didn't help that Jason was trying to take out my phone and video take me. Thank goodness I had a super sweet nurse who told him that videos were not allowed, and then she turned and winked at me :) I still don't think it has sunk into Jason's mind that he is going to be a daddy, even after the nurse told him the 6th test came back positive also..ha! Hopefully when we go this coming up Wednesday and hear the heartbeat he will see it is all real. We haven't got an official due date yet, but I am figuring we are going to either get a Christmas or New Years baby.  Guess I will have something to  blog about from now on!! 

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I can't believe I had to find out about this on your blog! J/K I love you and that little baby (or babies) in that belly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited, too!! Whoa twins??!! Now that would be something!!
    I love you sweet Amber! Take care of yourself and baby or babies Morris!!!

    ReplyDelete