Sunday, August 21, 2011

~Week 2~



Day one

Well week two of daycare down..and my fear of course happened with in three days she had a runny nose and was all congested. I have to keep telling myself she is building her immune system so in the next few years she will be immune to all, I pray that at least. I tried over the counter meds the doctor recommended but it just wasn't cutting it. We ended up going to the doctor Friday afternoon and sure enough she had another ear infection. She wasn't able to get her 7 month shots so we have to go back for ear check and those in three weeks. We are also waiting on our eye appointment at the end of September also to hopefully get her tear duct cleared up.
Day two

Day Three

We also got a letter in our bag on Friday that she officially has been moved up to the next classroom..UGH! I was so dreading that because I LOVED her infant room teacher but she will be 7 months this week (YIKES) and I know that she needs to be around the little ones that are crawling and attempting to walk because "monkey see, monkey do" and I don't want her falling behind.

Day Four

This girl is FULL of personality! Jason and I just sit here daily and laugh at all of the funny things she does!

Day Five

We just had a relaxing weekend at home! I am so glad for my weekends to spend loving and cuddling with my girl. We love her so much and she brings so much joy to our lives we truly don't know what we would do without her now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment