Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Zoo, Halloween and 9 Month Check up

We just hung around the house Saturday and rested but Sunday was a different story. I had heard about Boo at the Zoo and knew Lyla loves being outside and thought I could get some really good pictures. I figured Jason would not be happy about going but I think he had a really good time and it was fun getting out doing something as our little family. 


Lyla did so well, but I knew she would because she is a total people watcher and LOVES being outside. She really wasn't too worried about many of the animals was just looking at all that was going on. 


She is such a silly girl when she is with her daddy!!


Happy Girl! This picture makes my heart melt :)


This one cracks me up..but this is totally her. She will stare people down like this so when this iguana caught her eye she was all about it. 


Monday was Halloween...we had a doctors appointment first so I was afraid how her pictures would turn out but she did really well with her iron check and two shots..even with an ear infection that we found out she has AGAIN (so frustrating) 


Daddy says a little piggy now but a future lady razorback 


I mean I know I am partial but this is most certainly the cutest little thing in the world :)


Sweet girl!!

*I think I have a problem when I take pictures..I can't pick just a few so I always upload all of them..ha! I could not be a photographer because I could sit in front of the computer trying to go back and forth and edit and delete some of the ones I took I just can't bring myself to doing it..LoL

Doctors appointment  update....
I am making an appointment with Texas Children's ENT in the next few weeks. Praying that everything works out and we don't have to get tubes.   We also have to go back and see eye doctor in the next month because her eye still seems to be draining at times as well. She got her follow up booster for her flu shot, polio shot and had to get her iron checked. She did really well with all of them. Her stats are as follows;

Height: 28in - 57%
Weight: 18 lbs 12 oz - 42%
Head Circumference: 18in - 89%

I am really doctored out with everything that has been going on...So we aren't supposed to go back again until 12 months and I hope we can keep it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment