Thursday, May 16, 2013

One day I will get good at this...hah!!!

As usual I am never good at keeping up with this thing..I guess a have a great excuse that I'm a wife, mother, teacher and student all at the same time! Again I wouldn't change any of this for the world though.
What have we been up to these last few months?!?


I have done a few things for myself here lately...
A group of my girls for together and did this awesome neon dash...we had such a great time even through all of the wet paint :)


I have been going back and forth on cutting my hair short again and I am so thankful I did! It is so easy to fix and much cooler for these hot Houston summers that are approaching us!


My little diva is busy as ever

Here she is picking strawberries at frobergs


We finally got back in a routine of going to church, which has been a great blessing, Lyla loves putting on her princess dresses every Sunday morning. She still isn't excited about staying in children's church but it's getting better each week.


Her daddy is loving this! She will make us proud one day whatever she does but her daddy is pushing for softball star :)


Relaxing as always! This girl likes to kick back with her "happys" when she is finished eating. Yes, she still is in love with this thing but I promise we will get rid of it before she starts kinder...lol


Ms. Independent...refuses to let me brush her teeth!!!



Her sweet teachers at school love her SO much! I am so thankful they take such great care of her..we are beyond blessed with her daycare!!! They also fix her hair for me daily...6:30 a.m. Makes for an early start and not much time. She is also obsessed with her Abby potty chair that we plan on using full for
We went to an Astros/Tigers game and she had a blast!!


One of the few family photos :)


Gigi came to town for Mother's Day weekend and we had such a great time!!! 


And finally my little diva is growing up so fast!! We love her so much and can't imagine life without her!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment