Sunday, June 6, 2010

Our little Peanut....


Our little peanut...The doctor was about two weeks off after they measured the baby, so my due date is now January 20th. It was so funny hearing Jason ask the doctor if there was only one baby in there...His sigh of relief was truly priceless. I have felt fine baby wise but I have had terrible allergies going on 9 days now. The past two nights are the first nights that I could actually breath out of my nose and get some decent sleep. I think God knew exactly what he was doing when he made this baby around my summer break because I don't know if I would have made it through the rest of the school year with this. It is my summer break and I am just thrilled that I have 2 1/2 months to just sit and relax. Although once I get feeling better I know that I will be on the go trying to get this house ready for baby. The first task is to get the back room cleared out..It is a mess! We now realize how little room we have and are trying to figure out where we are going to put what to make room for all of the "stuff" I have already seen I want to purchase :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment