Thursday, June 10, 2010

A lot to do....

Well I finally started feeling better this week and decided I better start trying to attempt to clean the back bedroom up for little peanut! As you can see Zeus decided to come in and help, but I think I need more than him to get all of this stuff out of this room and organized. We have already realized that we have so much stuff and our house is not as big as we thought now :) 


We have to fit the desk, piano, and all of our filing stuff plus what is already in the other room in there, did I mention it is like 10X10...gah! Well hopefully we can work something out and get it all out of there and get this room looking good!

Yeah I have let this room get out of control...thank goodness I have all summer to get it cleared out and ready to fill with sweet baby stuff!

It actually looks a little better and I made it worse when I cleared out some totes that were in the closet of old papers that need to meet the shredder.

At least the closet is cleaned out now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment