Thursday, July 29, 2010

15 Weeks...

How Far Along: 15 Weeks
Size of baby: 4.5 in and about 2 to 3 oz the size of a naval orange or (a red velvet cupcake from sprinkles) right Lindsey?
Maternity Clothes: using belly band, some maternity pants and tops, regular dresses and tops
Gender: 80% Boy
Movement: No movement yet
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly. I am a hard core stomach sleeper and it has been very hard adjusting to sleeping on either one of my sides. The full body pillow has helped some though.
Symptoms: None. This has been an amazing experience so far. Just a sore arm and hip but it has gotten much better.
Cravings: Anything sour..Kiwi, sour patch kids, sour worms and also Hamburgers


1 comment:

  1. But you've ALWAYS craved sour! Yummy on that red velvet cupcake! I can't wait to see little Jaxon.

    ReplyDelete