Tuesday, July 6, 2010

What we have been up to.....

House...Well things have been kind of crazy around our house. After the dogs decided that the carpet would be their chew toy we had to decided to pull up the carpet and finish laying ceramic tile through out the living room. It was only a small space and is so much easier to clean now.
Here is the before picture

Here is the carpet all pulled up

Halfway done


FINISHED!

It is so much easier to clean now that it is tile all the way from the front door to the back. Mason is not very excited that when we leave them he has no carpet to lay on or eat his snacks, but he will survive :)

Last weekend was my BFF's bachelorette party. Clara picked me up from the airport and we did a little pre party shopping for snacks. Needless to say we went when we were starving, but we got all kinds of goodies. The four of us (Amanda, Rachel, Clara, and I) had a slumber party at Rachel's apartment that night and we had so much fun. I forgot how much I miss those girls until we get to spend the weekend together. We got up Saturday morning and met some of the girls at this nice little bistro for brunch..It was delicious! I didn't get any good pictures because I left my camera sitting on my kitchen table :( So I stole some from the others that took good pictures!
Here we all are on the roof top pool of the W hotel. It was really nice to be out in the pool and relax for a bit.


Eating at Jorge's, it was delicious but I ate WAY to much!

Picture in front of the W sign :)

The beautiful bride to be and I on our way out on the town! I was so very sad to leave there on Sunday morning. I miss hanging out with my BFF's so much and leaving them is hard but thankfully I will be heading back there in a few weeks for the BIG DAY!!!!


I hope everyone had a Happy Fourth of July weekend. We went to a pool party on Saturday and Jason has been working the rest of the weekend. I have just been resting and getting the house ready to hopefully put on the market to sell. We realized with Peanut on the way that we have ran out of room, and the dogs may be heading outside so we are in desperate need of a bigger back yard, so wish us luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment