Thursday, August 5, 2010

16 Weeks




How Far Along: 16 Weeks
Size of baby: 4-5 inches and 3 to 5 ounces the size of an avocado
Maternity Clothes: using belly band, some maternity pants and tops, regular dresses and tops
Gender: 80% Boy - we find out next Friday 100%
Movement: I swear I felt him kick just one time the other night, but if it was he hasn't done it again.
What I miss: Sleeping all night long. I probably haven't had a solid nights rest in weeks.
Symptoms: I have had a very stuffy nose and been getting really bad headaches around 8 every night. I thought it was allergies but my baby book said these two things are normal.
Cravings: I have been eating a lot of fruit, which I have always been a big fruit eater. Still loving some hamburgers and been eating a lot of salads also.

1 comment:

  1. Look at you, looking all cute! I love that little Jaxon in there! (or Lyla)

    ReplyDelete