Sunday, February 20, 2011

27 Years Later!!!

My Birthday Weekend
I had the best Birthday Weekend ever, I bet it had a lot to do with this little girl below though :)
It started Friday when the doorbell rang and look what was delivered!
From my sweet granny and papa..they made my day :)

I checked the mail and got the sweetest Birthday gift ever from my BFF Lindsey
It has Lyla Faith on it her birthday and her birthstone as well...I LOVED IT!!

Saturday we did our annual tradition of going to the Cheesecake Factory for my birthday. I always get the sweet tamale corn cakes,my all time favorite, and usually get the red velvet cheesecake but I switched it up today and decided to go with my craving these past few weeks some chocolate...so I went with the snickers cheesecake and it did not fail me :) Lyla was such a good little girl the entire time we were out. I guess the trip and excitement wore her out though because she came home and crashed..she slept a good 4 hours so Jason and I took advantage of it and both took a nap as well. When we woke up it was almost 8 so it was time for baths and bed. We had a pretty rough night last night but I think it was because she had taken such a good late nap. I am hoping that is what it was because I am exhausted today.

That didn't stop us from another day of fun though. We slept in until 10:00 because we were up all night and then got ready for our second birthday dinner at Olive Garden with the girls. We met Alicia, Lisa, Tammy and her daughter for lunch and had a great time. Once again our little girl was a perfect angel. Again, I think it wore her smooth out though because she is still passed out in her car seat going on 3 hours now..I will not make the mistake of letting her sleep too long though because we need a good nights rest!
She looked so cute to go out for her first girls luncheon date so we took some pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment