Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy 3 Months...

I can't believe our sweet baby girl Lyla is three months old today.

What you have been up to.....
  • You are the happiest baby ever. The only time you cry is when you are hungry or getting tired and even then it's just a little whimper.
  • You are probably about 12 lbs (we will find out today when we go for your 3 month shots..eeek)
  • Wear a size 1 diaper
  • In size 3-6 month clothes
  • Nursing in the afternoons when I get home from work twice and you still wake up around 2:00 a.m. to nurse once in the middle of the night.
  • You are still not napping very well at daycare and are eating 40z every 2 1/2 hours.
  • You seem to love daycare and that makes me very happy. I am so ready for these 5 weeks to pass though so we can spend the entire summer together and I get to watch you grow and discover new things each day.
  • You still sleep in your bouncy seat in the middle of our bed..ha! Yes, you are getting too big for it but you sleep so well in there, my plan is to get your either in your bassinet or big girl bed during the summer. It is going to be hard for me though because your daddy either works nights and evenings and I just like to know you are safe beside me with us here alone.
  • You LOVE looking at the TV, I think all of the colors and movement amaze you. It is so funny to watch you try and turn your head completely around when we face you towards us or when we get in the way of your "shows"...ha!
  • You also LOVE when we sing to you or music is on. You will just sing along and I think you have the most beautiful voice every!
  • You also love to talk you can be sitting in a room by yourself and I can just here you in there talking away..you do this in your sleep also :)
  • You have found your hands and ears. When you nurse you love to play with your ear or pull the back of your hair..I feel like it has to hurt you but you love doing it. You can't keep your hands out of your mouth..It's so bad you gag yourself a lot of the time and it scares me to death.
  • I have started playing peek-a-boo with you when we change your clothes in the morning and you think it is the funniest thing.
  • You are also very ticklish, I came in the other day and your daddy had you belly laughing from going from your toes all the way up to your little double chin...you thought it was hilarious!!!
  • We call your Gigi almost every night so that you can talk to her. It is so funny because I will sit you in your bumbo and say we are going to call Gigi and you her the phone ring and you immediately start talking...You are such a smart little girl.

You are our entire world and you have your daddy wrapped around your little finger. We love you to the moon and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment