Thursday, July 14, 2011

So far Behind....

We have been so busy that I have not blogged and it's sad because we have done so many fun things in the last few weeks. I have also started my last class of my masters and having to write a crazy long paper so my writing is just been targeted to that...I must do better!!!

We went and met the Smith's (Jason, Angie and Autumn for dinner one night)

Then Jason's cousin and her family came into town to visit us which we were very excited about. This is their second time to come down and visit and we have so much fun. The first night we all went to the Astros/Rangers game. It was so hot out there so I didn't really get any good pictures of us but I think Lyla enjoyed being out and with lots to look at.

The next day we went to the beach (after I settled down from getting stuck on the beach, in my car) we had a really great time!!

Toes in the sand!!

Cutest Beach Babe ever!
Hanging under the tent!

Sweet Lyla was so interested in everything Asher was doing while he was here!!!
How cute is Asher?!?!


Happy Fourth of July!!! This little girl is our WORLD!!! How cute is she?? :)

Lyla had been pretty fussy and had to get shots but she ended up acting okay and we decided to head home for my BFF Lindsey's baby shower for her second baby girl Annabel. It was a great weekend spent with family and friends. I think Lindsey got lots of great things. You don't get to just sit and watch anymore once you have kids, I learned real quickly...I wouldn't change it for the world though. I am so thankful that Lyla is SUCH a good little girl. We can take her anywhere and she will let you pass her around and just look around at whatever is going on. I pray she stays this way :)

I was in such a hurry I forgot my camera so I stole these from Lindsey

Now we are back home and just relaxing and waiting for a fun filled week with Gigi. I have to take a four day class and so mom is coming to Houston to watch Lyla for the week for me!! We are SO excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment