Sunday, March 25, 2012

11 weeks....

That is how many more weeks until it's all summer long days with my little diva!
She had a hard time getting up Monday morning (as did I). She was not happy the first two mornings I dropped her off but by Wednesday she remembered how much she loves going to school. Ms. Nadia said that she has to do the classroom lesson first with Lyla because she is so excited when it's time to sit in her seat to learn (oh how I hope this continues..ha) She did great the rest of the week and oh how we were both ready to sleep in Saturday morning.
Jason went out of town earlier in the week and I haven't been sleeping well when he is gone and to add to that the dogs were pacing the floors as well. I was in desperate need of an adult night out..so thank goodness my wonderful husband said he would get Lyla down for bed Friday night so I could meet my friends down for road for some good vent sessions and laughs!!! I had to end up waking Lyla up around 9 Saturday morning for breakfast and she was already back down for her morning nap by 10:30 and slept an hour and a half!!! She was a tired girl!
Saturday we went and met one of Jason's buddy's in league city to test his jet skis for the season and let Lyla get some much needed vitamin D. It was a beautiful day outside and she loved getting to swing and take in all the people watching. We left there and got some good BBQ and then headed home where baby girl passed out at 7:30 again!!
We went and visited a church a few weeks ago and liked it okay and were planning on going back but with the time change and Lyla's late sleeping has pushed back her morning naps so I am afraid to take a non nap grouch to church nursery. She is going through this stage where she only wants me and Jason at times but that is it, so it's hard. I know we will get back in the routine soon just a matter of time :)
We have another busy week ahead of us and we start therapy this week so we will see how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog! Wonderful! I'll have to start following you all!

    ReplyDelete