Sunday, March 25, 2012

14 Months...how can it be!!!

Lyla Faith I can't believe you are 14 months. You have grown so fast and your little personality comes out more and more each day.

~You weigh about 24-25 lbs
~Wearing size 3 diapers
~18 months clothes.
~You are still not walking but we do start going to see a PT this week to see what they can help you with each week. I know you are going to just get up and take off any day because you are one strong willed girl that does what you want at your own time and pace. You are crawling like you are on fire though. I look at you one minute and you are in your playroom and the next clear on the other side of the house.
~You are eating all table food now and will eat almost anything. You eat better at home than you do daycare but I think it's because you get distracted there and you love taking your time to eat. You are also drinking regular organic milk really well.
~You still love going to daycare, which makes me very happy! They say you love doing lessons and story time. Ms. Nadia and the other teachers talk about how smart you are and that makes me very happy.
~You have started this crazy laugh growl thing that cracks your daddy and me up. He says you got it from me but I am not sure where it came from. You are a such a little vain diva also..ha! You love watching videos of yourself and when you see your reflection you will stop and admire yourself for several minutes :)
~You cut four teeth last week and now have a total of 12, a mouth full! I hope we are done for awhile.
~You are a great sleeper now. If I don't have to get you up at 6:15 for daycare then you will sleep until 8 or 9 most days.
~You are still a TV junkie and love hearing any kind of music, but since the weather has warmed up we have been trying to go outside more and you are loving that as well.
~You love your paci but we try to only give it to you at nap and bedtime.
~You talk up a storm so there is no telling what you are going to have to say when you really can tell us what you think.

You are such a joy to your daddy and me and we can't wait to see you grow more and more each month! We love you to the moon and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment