Sunday, April 22, 2012

7 weeks left...

Yay!! I can smell summer around he corner. I am beyond ready and just taking each day by day and knowing I can make it :) This week drug on so slowly. I did get a half day on Tuesday though because some little diva decided she wasn't really wanting to go to daycare that day. They called me and said she was not running a fever but refused to eat/drink and would not calm down. I told them I would be there around noon well before I could even get there they were calling me again saying she was getting worse. I walked in the door and she was sitting at the table grinning and eating get lunch :)

Thank goodness she was fine the rest of the day because granny and papa were coming into town and we went to visit with them. I hate the reason they are having to come to Houston but I love getting to spend time with them when they do come. I miss being away from then terribly bad and makes me really homesick when they leave. Lyla was such a sweet girl when we were there and I know it made then happy to spend time with her.

We started softball Wednesday night and we did pretty good for no practice and it being the first game of the season. Again the little monster was a sweet angel and even getting to bed at 10:00 she didn't cry once :) she did get to sleep in Thursday and spend the day with her daddy and I'm sure she and he both enjoyed that thoroughly.

This weekend we had a wedding shower on Saturday for my friend Cheryl. We didn't get to stay long because it was during Lyla's nap time but I know she got lots of nice things. Sunday Lyla and I went to church, just played and got everything ready for another full week! We have another STAAR test this week so it's going to be full of restless kiddos and tired teachers :)

Well meant to post this Sunday but going to go ahead and post about our few days. Lyla woke up at 4:00 this morning screaming, I walked in her room and she was shivering and I knew she had a temp...101. I got my sub plans ready, and tended to her. We both went back to sleep for a little bit and then got up and ready to head to the doctor. They couldn't find anything wrong except they all said they jinxed us because they were just talking about how they hadn't seen us in awhile. I told then we would have been there next Monday for her well check :)
Thought she was going to get better but after her three hour afternoon nap her temp had jumped to 102.7, gave her some meds and she seemed to do fine until last night. She went down five and woke up at 10:30 screaming and ended up not falling back to sleep until 2am. She stayed home with Jason today and he said she did great but her temp has came back up and we are hoping she sleeps well tonight. Going to wait and see if she gets another day at home with dad tomorrow.

Hope you all have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment