Sunday, April 15, 2012

I have missed you Mac...

Well I FINALLY broke down and decided my data could not be saved and let the Apple store install a brand new hard drive to get my computer up and running again. So I am back in business using my camera again as well so that I have somewhere to put my photos onto. Trust me I have learned my lesson the hard way and will back up and save everything in 12 different ways from now on..ha!

Here are our pictures from last weekend during Easter..My little girl is growing up so fast!!!

Cheese

What goodies are in this basket??

Working on my standing....

Living the life in the pool...paci and all :)

This week was kind of a crazy week. I hate that the weeks that you only work a few days seem to DRAG on forever. We do only have 8 weeks left and I couldn't be more excited. We didn't start softball this week because they didn't get the schedule together in time but that is okay because starting this week we will be in our full uniform and I am super excited :) We ordered shirts for our softball team this year and even got little Lyla one with "Monster" on the back..ha!

I also had to take off last Wednesday to take Lyla to her new potentially new PT. We LOVED the facility and lady. She was so patient and loving with Lyla during all of her meltdowns which made me feel so happy. She said that there is nothing wrong with her EXCEPT the fact that she just DOESN"T want to stand. She gave us some pointers to work on at home with building strength in her core and helping her stand up straight. Well when the appointment ended she told us the only times she can work with Lyla are at 3:00 on Wednesday's. Do these people not know I have to work :( Well I think we have figured out a schedule in order to get her in with in the next few weeks instead of having to wait until I am out for summer break. I am hoping that it will only take about 6 sessions to get this taken care of. By the end of our hour eval she already had Lyla standing straight and taking steps to the side. Again, this lady was amazing!! So we shall see what happens in the next few weeks.

We had a community garage sale this weekend and made a few $'s but most importantly got rid of a lot of junk and everything out of our storage unit so that we don't have to keep it any longer. I did something to my back a few days ago and think moving all of those things around the garage yesterday did not help any because my back is killing me today. Lyla's nose also starting running last night and she was fussy all night long and didn't sleep well last night. So today guess we are just going to rest up and get ready for another full week starting tomorrow. Hoping this week goes by quickly and we are down another week on our countdown.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment