Saturday, May 12, 2012

Could it go any slower...


This was probably the slowest and ended up being the most crazy week ever....

Thank goodness that I have this little Diva to keep my sanity and make my world away from work the best escape ever. Now if these four weeks will just go by so I can spend the entire summer with her. 


She has started wanting to sleep and love on her baby dolls..it melts my heart :)


Here she is for class pictures at school this week..she is such a happy girl!


With granny and papa when they came into town on Sunday..we were so happy to get to spend the afternoon with them. We miss them TERRIBLY and hopefully the reports were better than what we thought and we will be going to visit them from now on and no more trips to Houston for them.



Softball Wednesdays are Lyla's favorite and most tiring day of the week. She gets to bed way past her usual time but she loves being outside and playing with all of the kids there.
We call her Monster the Mascot..ha!


My happy sweet girl :)


Another picture of picture day morning..she would not let that paci go..but she gave me a smile behind it..ha!!


The most beautiful view on my way to work every morning.

This weekend we aren't doing much of anything. Jason got called into work unexpectedly this morning so we went to the grocery store and then back home for a nap. Speaking of my terrible week as soon as I finish this I on to searching for jobs and working on my resume incase things don't pan out like I thought they were for next year. I am trying to look at the bright side of the news I received on Friday morning, but it is hard when the reasonings felt unjust. I know that God has led me to every place in my life for a reason so as always I will continue to give it to him and know he again will guide me to the place where I am needed the most.

We have baby dedication at church tomorrow, and I afraid Jason won't be able to make it because of his work schedule but I am glad we are able to do it in the church we have been going to for a bit now. 

Hope you all have a Happy Mother's Day tomorrow :)


No comments:

Post a Comment