Thursday, May 3, 2012

Kelly's Korner

Kelly's post for this week is connecting with blogger friends in your area. I know people all over read her blog so i figured there were a few blogger moms that were in the Houston area :)
We have lived in Houston for about 6 years now and I know we are missing out on some good places to explore especially now that we have our daughter Lyla. I teach 5th grade here in the area and my daughter is 15 months old. Would love to hear ideas or know of play groups in the area as I am will be out for summer break in a few weeks and am looking for activities to do with my little diva.
Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Amber! I live in a suburb of Houston and just found your blog off of Kelly's Korner!! I have an almost 15 month old and she is not walking either:) My son didn't walk until around 15 months too!! It's totally normal! I am enjoying the calm before the storm:) Oh, and your little one is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes me feel much better that little Lyla isn't the only one who things walking isn't the cool thing to do these days..ha! Yes I know once she gets it she will probably skip walking and just run everywhere :)
      Wanting to get a play group started possibly this summer when I am out for break, would love to meet up, my e-mail is morris_amber@att.net

      Delete
  2. Hi Amber! Small world...I taught 6th grade math before I had my daughter! Are you doing private therapy or ECI? We've done both (but mostly ECI), and it helped my daughter so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a small world..we actually started with ECI but ended up going to a private PT because she was comfortable in her own setting and we thought she would progress better if we went outside of the home. She has improved over the last month so we hope to continue to see growth and then I will be eating my words when I am chasing her all of the place :) We should meet up sometime, my summer break is very near and would love to start a play group..my e-mail is morris_amber@att.net

      Delete
  3. Hi Amber! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Can't wait to hear from you! Your daughter is presh!

    ReplyDelete