Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Summer is so close...

We have actually had a very busy past few weeks. Last weekend we went to my friend Cheryl's wedding. It was absolutely gorgeous and Lyla did so well. Even though we had to leave before cake because it was getting super late it was still worth it all (even going down the interstate backwards so we weren't late..ha). We were out on Monday which was really nice. We didn't do much but go to the grocery store where my child has gotten really good at eating through packages. You would think I never feed this kid :)
Wednesday was the softball playoff games and again we are the co-ed champions of our district, so exciting! I am proud of my team and we have so much fun and a great season. Friday was track and field, one of my favorite days of the year, and my kids did a great job. We have awards tomorrow so we shall see what happens with the overall team winner.
This last weekend we had something everyday. Friday our friends stopped by and their two kiddos played with Lyla in her playroom and must have worn her out extra hard because she ended up sleeping until noon the next morning. I went to a party with some of my friends from work and Jason had daddy duty, it was good to get out of the house for awhile. Saturday we had two parties which one Lyla slept through but we still stopped by to drop off the gifts before heading to Chelsea and Katie's going away party. I have gotten to know them both pretty well and they will be missed tremendously. Lyla again slept until 11 Sunday morning and we yay hung around the house until we got to go watch the Hogs play some baseball Sunday afternoon with the Watson's. The razorbacks won and advance to the next round so that's super exciting. Lyla was cutting up and had such a great time so that always makes me happy.
These past two days we have been running crazy trying to wrap up the end of year stuff which is super busy and stressful but I am so ready for it to be over and done with. We also joined the gym a few weeks ago so I have started going to some classes at night and they are kicking my tail but I know it will be so worth it in the end :)

Calling those Hogs 


Sweet Future Cheerleader


I can reach it...


oooohhh...I love my new toy


Yes, I can chew through this package mom!


I can get it...

Cheryl's beautiful wedding


SOFTBALL CHAMPIONS!!


Beautiful Bride


Living the life sleeping in the pool


Getting some goodies at the wedding reception

No comments:

Post a Comment