Thursday, August 12, 2010

17 Weeks

How far along: 17 Weeks

Size of baby: 5 inches and 5 ounces - the size of a turnip

Maternity Clothes: Regular dresses and some tops all other maternity clothes. I am getting very worried about my wardrobe for the upcoming school year. I think I have enough pants and shirts to get me through summer but once winter sets in it may be another story.

Gender: We find out tomorrow 100% as of now 80% boy...Jaxon Cash

Movement: Feeling a few butterflies and think it may be the baby. It's mostly in the morning time and when I am sitting down to eat dinner.

What I miss: Getting kind of hard to shave my legs..ha! Sleeping has gotten much better though.


Symptoms: My nose is still real stuffy but I think my allergies have picked up over the past few days so that hasn't helped any.

Cravings: Really haven't had any this week. Have not been as hungry as I have been so really just eating a lot of fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment