Thursday, January 13, 2011

Another Week goes by...


Well another week goes by....7 to go until I am full term!

How far along
39 weeks...I know that she is so ready to be here, well obviously not, maybe that is me that is going crazy :)

Size of baby
The longer she stays the more she grows...still 19 to 22 inches and I am guessing around 7 1/2 lbs so far.

Gender
Sweet baby girl...Lyla Faith

Movement
She is moving or I guess I should say rolling all over the place because she has obviously ran out of room in there....I just know at any minute she is going to say enough is enough in here I want to get out :)

Sleep
Friday was my last day of work and ever since that day I have slept almost 9 hours each night..I mean I do have to get up and go to the restroom but I go right back to sleep when I lay down. I am thinking this is because I have no worries now. Just getting rest and waiting for this baby to get here. So maybe quitting early was the best thing for us.

Symptoms
I have been having contractions since last Sunday night but they are not steady and they had not done anything as of Tuesday so I guess they are just warming me up for the real thing. I guess I will just wait and see what they say next Tuesday if she hasn't made her entrance yet. I had a pretty rough emotional day on Tuesday I guess with the no progress and just getting used to sitting at home and resting but I have felt pretty good since then..Guess I just needed a good cry :)

What I look forward to
Her GETTING here...I am starting to get very uncomfortable, anxious, and hurting pretty much with every step I take, so getting her here and making sure she is healthy and hearing that first cry is going to be the happiest day of my life (besides marrying my husband of course). So we will continue to count down the days and see what God has in store for us.

A picture of my two dog children who have been very clingy this week since I have been home...they know their lives are about to change also!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment