Thursday, January 6, 2011

2 Weeks....14 Days!!!


Whoa baby :)

How far along
38 Weeks..So can't believe I only have 2 weeks left (hopefully sooner though)

Size of baby
19 to 22 inches long and doctor guesses around 7lbs when we went on Tuesday....I have a feeling she is much bigger than that...yikes!

Gender
Sweet baby girl...Lyla Faith

Movement
All the time, I know she is tired of being cramped up in there with these monster blows she is giving to my insides...I keep telling her it is okay to go ahead and join us at any moment :)

Sleep
NO!!! I have reached that stage where no position is comfortable so I toss and turn and just ache...Thank goodness only two more days of work because I am exhausted!!

Symptoms
Still having really bad cramps, my back has started to hurt really bad and my feet are back to swelling up pretty big.

What I look forward to
The day she finally arrives. I am getting so anxious but at the same time very nervous. I hope and pray that everything will turn out fine and I just pray each day that God will watch over us in these next few weeks.
Hopefully this will be my last weekly update of myself and we can start doing them on Lyla..I have a feeling it may be another week or two though :)

My wonderful husband and mom got me a new fancy camera for Christmas so I have been practicing with my dog-children..ha!

Mason trying to sneak snacks out of the treat bag..ha!

Zeus saying...get that camera out of my face!!!

2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful & I love the new camera pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying for you, sweet baby Lyla & even old Jason!!
    She will come at God's perfect time!!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete