Sunday, October 9, 2011

1st pumpkin patch....

Well we wanted to do a pumpkin patch while Gigi was here, little did we know the gift if rain we finally got would go on all day today..not complaining though because it was really nice. So we ended up just going to Frobergs where they have in indoor pumpkin patch (which ended up being super hot, not very pretty and someone didn't have a good nap so didn't smile) but we made the best of it :)



What is this orange thing Gigi put in my lap??


I am just going to sit here and wait for something cool to happen :)


Hummm.....


Hello...


We also got some yummy fried pies and it was totally worth the drive for those yummy things. We also picked up our dinner fresh picked sweet potatoes, and all the fixings for salad and it was DELICIOUS!! 


I'm going to take this tractor for a drive!


Here we go....Vrooooommmm!


Gigi is so funny :)


Silly girl....

 

I sure do love my Gigi!!!! Even though I am not sure what you have me doing in this room with hay and orange things!!! Ha!

We are going to bed night deep in prayer because Lyla is having her eye procedure in the morning and we are all worried about her. I know that her guardian angel will be in the room with her and will guide her through the process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment