Thursday, October 13, 2011

Eye procedure and Teeth

Well we survived the eye surgery on Monday. It was pretty rough but with in the past two days it looks so much better already, just hope it stays that way. They had to put numbing drops in her eye and we had to wait about 10-15 minutes until they could put another round in there and then took her back. They said it would take about 15 minutes and I knew it was going to be the longest 15 minutes every. She went with them fine with no problem. I went to the bathroom to compose myself and I came out and immediately Jason told me to go back in the bathroom or go outside. You could hear my poor baby screaming throughout the entire building. I rounded the corner to realize I could see her back there being strapped down and I just had to run outside. People probably thought something was wrong with me because I just took out there looking up to the good Lord and praying. It seemed like only a few seconds and mom was coming out to get me. She came out with a little blood around her eye and was not a happy girl. They told us that it may bleed a little and it did for probably the first day or so and then it got better. Just a little cream is all we have to put on it for a few days so no infection can get in it. She is such a tough girl and I am so proud of her.  Here we are on our way home..it is still a little swollen here and she was worn out.

Here is my perfect little gift from God :)


That night we went to eat (after we of course went to ToysRus and Gigi bought this girl some toys :) She was acting like she was still hungry so I gave her some avocado and you can see from the picture she didn't even play. She was eating every single bit from the table..no hands or utensils needed..ha!


Lyla got to stay with Gigi on Tuesday and I know they had a great time. We were sad to see Gigi leave but we were so thankful that she came down to help with the procedure and to spend time with us. 


I usually check her mouth about once a week (or sooner if she bites me..ha) to see if any teeth have come in. Well I already knew that her top right lateral incisor had came in and the right central incisor was almost in...well I got to looking and her left central and left lateral incisor are through also. She now has four teeth on top. She is growing up so fast. She is "talking" up a storm and growing like  a weed but we still have no sign of crawling..I know she will get there soon enough and then I will be chasing her all over the place :)


No comments:

Post a Comment