Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What we have been up to.....

Well I figured I better write some things down that have been going on so I don't forget. I post them on facebook the day of but I want to keep track on here as well. Just haven't had much time to blog because this picture below has been what most of our mornings, days, evenings and nights have looked like. Been pretty rough on this momma and daddy (she has been wanting nothing to do with him, so it not only is hindering him from helping me but he isn't getting his daddy/daughter time)

Well it started off as like a stomach virus and she was throwing up starting on Thursday and it continued well into the next week. She only ran a fever on Sunday but was still very fussy and not started getting the congestion part of it. She had slept through the night for almost a week until this happened. Now she was up several times at night and was not happy no matter what we would do for her. It was such a terrible feeling. Well then I got sick so on top of no sleep, a sick baby, and me being in the dumps we were having a rough few days.

This week we have taken a turn in the right direction. She was not waking up at night but wasn't crying just wanted to talk and play. Which is not as good as sleeping but at least she was happy. Well tonight I reached into her mouth just to check because I hadn't in a few days and sure enough I felt something sharp on the top of her mouth. Her right lateral incisor has broken through and you can see her top two central incisors almost through as well. Her nose is almost cleared up also, and this is kind of the same symptoms she had last time when her bottom two central incisors came through.

Along with that I think she has hit a growth spurt and has wanted to eat non stop. I figured it was time to stop up her food so I talked with my friend Lindsey today and have a plan for the grocery store this weekend and hopefully will start getting her belly more full at night.

Now the fun stuff...Look how cute this ROCK STAR was today! She is such a joy to my life (even through the rough times) I wouldn't change it for all the money in the world.

She also still has showed no signs of walking or crawling...but she sure can talk. Ms. Karen was in shock when she walked in the door and Lyla told her she said "as clear as day" HI....Jason always has said Hey or Hi to her when he sees her so we also swear she says these words all the time. We think she mouths bye-bye and she loves waving now...she just looks down and watches her hand move..ha! This girl is loving some Elmo also, I got her a DVD that has celebrities and Sesame Street characters singing and she laughs and sings along with them and my heart just melts.
She also LOVES to look at her books when I read them to her. My friend Lisa has ordered her several books and they are all pink or princess and they are her favorite. We try and sit down before bedtime each night and read one. Well tonight we sat down and she reached over to her chair and I saw her pulling at it and the next thing I knew she was pulling up enough to get her bottom off the floor. I was in SHOCK. I guess we never put her around anything to give her the chance to but I guess we need to start doing it. I was more worried about her crawling because I have heard it is good for them to at least learn to crawl for a short period of time first but building those arm and leg muscles are a must also :)


Of course we are calling those hogs every weekend! Isn't this dress the cutest. :)
My angel

We are so excited because Gigi will be here in a few days to stay through her eye procedure on Monday (the crazy thing is her eye has been clear for the past two days also) I have prayed about it so much and will think it is crazy if it has cleared up a few days before the procedure. I am keeping my eye on it though :)

I am hoping my mom can bring my childhood toy box so that we can refurbish it for Lyla and I also want to find a pumpkin patch to take pictures at while mom is here also. So a busy weekend ahead!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment