Sunday, October 16, 2011

Grandparent LOVE!!!

I wish granny and papa had to be here on different circumstances but I am SO glad that we got to spend the weekend with them. Here are a few shots from today, we love them so much and I know that they love me and Lyla so much more :)


My all time favorite!


But Papa can I please :)


Silly girl


Love these three SO much!


I see you Papa


I'm going to get you!!


Too many pictures mom...


Get over here Papa


What you doing??


Snuggle Time


I will get your Necklace granny!!


Pretty rings..


I will take those from you..ha!


We did some shopping and eating and just hung out at the hotel for the most part but every minute was worth it all.

Papa is having all of his tests ran tomorrow so continue saying prayers for him that God will give the doctors answers and good results from everything tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment