Thursday, September 9, 2010

19 weeks to go means....


I am 21 Weeks Today!!!

This has been such a great week as far as sweet Lyla Faith goes. Me on the other hand, not so much..and it is only going to get crazier. Wouldn't be my life if it wasn't though..ha! I usually put most of it on myself because I can't stand sitting still or not having some task in front of me and I know that in these short 19 weeks it will no longer be about what I want so I better get myself in while I can.
Me: I have been so busy in my classroom and with my students that time is just flying by. The end of this week and most of next week I will be out of my classroom and at meetings. I love going to trainings but it is just so much work getting everything together for a sub, I stress more about that than I do with my own lessons because I feel I have to be so specific. I was out today at an AP meeting. My two AP's couldn't go so I got the pleasure of going and I was very excited and it ended up not disappointing because it was a lot of fun and informational. I am going to be out next Monday and Tuesday all day for our Safe and Civil training which I always LOVE LOVE LOVE! We learn so much at our trainings and have a good time as well. Then on Thursday morning I have a Math Focus training, but it is just half a day so that is good I can get back to my little kiddos and get busy with some Math Lessons :) On top of all of this I have had terrible allergies! I have not been sleeping well at all and dragging during the day as well..My sleep one night was lost to one sweet little girl though....
Lyla: She decided at 2:00 a.m. the other morning that she wanted to practice her moves for her one day gymnastics routine...She didn't stop those moves until around noon the following afternoon. I am not complaining though because it makes me feel so happy to know that she is in there growing big and strong so I wouldn't have it any other way! I just can't wait until Jason can feel what I am talking about, I think he things I am crazy sometimes because I ask her what she is doing in there and he runs over to put his hand on my belly and feels nothing :( I know it won't be long before that is a different story though. Time is passing by so fast and I can't believe that I only now have 19 weeks to go, before I know it I will be counting down by days.

Please say a prayer for us as we have to be up and out the door by 4:30 in the morning for Jason's surgery at 6. I am praying all goes well and he is home and back to normal before we know it...well as normal as my husband can be..ha! I know that all will be fine and the healing process will be quick.
Hope everyone has a great weekend. We will spend another one at home resting up :)

1 comment: