Sunday, September 26, 2010

Calling Those Hogs and Baby Registry

Well we had a very exciting weekend around here. I slept in Saturday morning which is my most favorite thing to do now a days :) Jason was up and ready to head to Target to register for Baby Lyla..not because he was excited about registering but because we had to hurry and get back for the Arkansas game that came on at 2:30..ha! No, he was very patient with me and we got a lot done...He even picked out one thing for her...a thermometer that you can take their temperature across the forehead....I think this was his one mission thing to register for though after they used one on him when he had his elbow surgery, he was so amazed by it that is all he has been talking about.

I knew he was beginning to wear down on me once it got close to noon though and he remembered I had promised him if he was patient with me that we would head next door to buffalo wild wings and eat some lunch (and we did). I don't know if Lyla was excited because we had just registered for her some really neat stuff, all of the football that was going on, or the buffalo chicken ranch wrap I was eating, but she was going crazy when we got to BWW. Her daddy will say it was because of all of the football :)

Lyla started calling those Hogs bright and Early Saturday morning but....
Well needless to say our Hogs lost in the last 6 minutes of the game, but it was still a really good game and I enjoyed watching it while I surfed the web for some things I am putting on my wish list for Lyla that aren't at Target or Babies R Us.

Zeus doesn't like it when you are watching TV and not paying attention to him so he is sitting beside Jason pouting during the game...isn't he so cute :)
Here he is saying "Hello here I am.....

This morning we got up and went to church , I dropped Jason back off at the house and headed to Babies R Us to meet my friend Dee for another fun filled day of registering. Jason was out for this one because one it is was Sunday (football...football.....football) and I think he had his fill of scanning things yesterday. (Since I made him go back last night to add some more stuff that I had forgotten..ha) Dee and I went and ate some McAlisters (Yummy!!!) to get our energy up before entering baby world. We had a good time and although her two girls are older I was very thankful she went with me so that she could tell me what all I needed. She couldn't believe all of the stuff they have now that was no where in sight when her girls were growing up.

I then headed to the mall because my makeup container was on E and since my poor face looks like I am 16 again I can not go without that :) I tried looking for a dress for my showers that are coming up but I had no luck..I think I was so worn out though I was not in the mood. I have now been home working on homework and school stuff. I am about wiped out for the day, so instead of GTL like they do on Jersey Shore..my night consists of BSB..Bath/Snack/Bed :)

Hope you all had a great weekend and Jason is not so upset about his Hogs since the Colts won today and the Cowboys beat the Texans so that made him happy also!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment