Thursday, September 23, 2010

23 weeks Down...17 Weeks to go!


How far long?
23 Weeks

Size of baby?
Large Mango...11.5 in and 1.1 lb

Gender
Sweet baby Girl!! Lyla Faith

Movement
She is still a girl on the move. She is more active at night when I lay down and then during the day around lunch.

Sleep
I have been sleeping okay, but I still feel exhausted when I get up in the mornings because of all of my crazy dreams. They are making me restless during the night and my brain doesn't get enough time to rest I am guessing.

Symptoms
I have had a really bad pain in my upper abdomen for about 2 weeks now. It started off ever so often and now it is ever single day. It doesn't hurt when I get home at lay down with an ice pack but that is the only relief I can get. During the day I just have to tough it out because no position sitting or standing helps. I think I have come to the conclusion that it is a muscle that has been stretched to its max and is the constant burning and aching because it is even tender to touch if you touch the outside of my belly. I am hoping nothing is seriously wrong, but I am pretty sure it is what I have diagnosed myself with because I called my doctor and they said I should be fine :)

What I miss
It is getting kind of hard to shave my legs and getting to wear clothes comfortably. I truly would rather wear cotton dresses every day but I don't have enough to last me...so we will see if I can catch some on sale in the next few weeks.

Cravings
Every afternoon for some reason I have been searching my room for some type of candy to eat, but I never find exactly what I want and I am scared if I go down the Halloween isle at Target it would end badly at the check out....So I am trying to avoid this craving.

What I look forward to
Going to register this weekend, my baby showers coming up, we scheduled a lamaze class (it should be interesting), and the day when we get to meet our sweet baby girl.

1 comment: