Thursday, September 2, 2010

Halfway There and 2 Years later :)I am

I am halfway there.... today marks week 20 of little Lyla's life....It has been another crazy week but not as busy, thank goodness because I have not been able to hold my eyes open. I had a lazy weekend around the house and then Monday was here before I knew it. I went to work on Monday came home and slept from 5-7 got up long enough to eat and shower went back to bed and didn't wake up until my alarm on Tuesday morning. I was exhausted. My feet have done much better this week well they feel a little better not really looking looking that a way. I have limited amount of shoes I can wear and usually just wear my flip flops around my room until its time for lunch or end of the day (sometimes not even then). I scheduled my 3D sonogram this week and I am so excited about it, especially because it will be the weekend my mom is coming into town to to help paint the peanuts room and hopefully we can put the crib and all together then. It can't get here fast enough :)
Fat Feet :)

20 Weeks
Lyla Faith is the size of a mango and weighs 10 ounces and is 6.5 inches.
She must have really loved those waffles I ate the other night because I think she was doing somersaults in there when I laid down for bed :)
I am sleeping a little better just wake up a few times a night to rotate from my left to right or right to left. I wake up in the middle of the night freaking out though when my pillows have moved and I am on my back..yikes! I know everything will be fine though. My doctor told me that my feet were just in shock from having been laid up all summer and now going back to work they are having to adjust. I am hoping she is correct and they will go back to normal soon, or I will be wearing house shoes before long. I don't own a pair of crocs but I see some of those in my near future as well.

Another exciting event this week was mine and my "baby daddy's 2 year anniversary" ha! Bad thing was he had to work late Monday and Tuesday night so we didn't get to go to dinner or hang out until last night. I have been so exhausted though I am really not a lot of fun. He hasn't been either because his elbow has been hurting him really bad so we scheduled his surgery for next Friday. I am praying that everything goes well and he is back to work soon after. It is just a 15 minute procedure but doctors and surgeries always make me SO nervous.
This was us two years back on August 30, 2008 My grandparents celebrated their 53rd wedding anniversary Monday as well! It is a very special day for me.

I am so ready for this three day weekend and another three days just to really lay around and do nothing again. I have a scentsy party tomorrow night though and am excited to get some new scents because Jason hates my vanilla one I have now..I want something more fruity too. Hope everyone has a fabulous three day weekend, and a safe one for sure.

1 comment:

  1. Love it and you! Get a Fall smelling candle! I'm so excited it's September!

    ReplyDelete