Friday, September 17, 2010

22 Weeks



How far along: 22 Weeks

Size of Baby:Papaya...8 inches and 1.2 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Yes, except for Friday's when I can wear my spirit shirts with jeans..I am making do with my regular t-shirts just wearing a long maternity tank underneath. I can still wear some shirts that aren't maternity, but I would rather just wear a comfy cotton dress, at all times :)

Gender: Sweet baby girl

Movement: Yes, she is a girl on the move.

Sleep: I didn't sleep well last week but I think it was because of my sinuses but this week I am back on track and sleeping well.

Symptoms: Swollen feet..my feet are crazy big by the end of the day I just can't wait to get home and prop them up or take a long soothing bath. I know by this winter I will be wearing flip flops because my feet will fit in nothing I own. Guess it is a good thing I live in Houston and we have no winter here..ha! Crazy dreams...Jason loves to her what crazy thing I dreamed the night before I think it may be the highlight or at least the biggest laugh of his day.

What I miss: Nothing at all....

Cravings: Everyone keeps asking me if I have had any cravings and I really have not. I have been going to sonic to get cups of ice every morning, but I think that is just to make myself drink more water everyday and of course I LOVE the ice there!

What I am looking forward to: January when my sweet little Lyla makes her entrance into this world. We are going to register next week and I am pretty excited about that also!!!



1 comment:

  1. You were up awfully early writing this blog! I hope you have a happy Friday and a great weekend. Let your poor feet rest!!!
    Love you, I mean y'all!!!

    ReplyDelete