Thursday, March 31, 2011

Lazy week..

Well we have had a few quiet days around the house. I just wanted to sit and love on my little girl because this was our last full week together. She has started "talking" so much more this week and I just love sitting her in my lap and us having little conversations with one another. Daddy has been out of town most of this week so when he came in and heard all of the noise she was making he couldn't believe it. Our little girl is growing up so fast.

Sporting her Razorback onesie that my friend Erin made her..she looks so cute here!!

Going to see mommy's school (with my snookie do) and all of her friends for the first time..she got passed around so much and stayed sound asleep most of the time..she was a good little girl and it is going to break my heart when I have to go there without her next week. For some reason though this week I feel like I have just had this over whelming feeling come across me telling me that everything is going to be fine and she is going to settle in well and those 8 weeks will fly by. I truly believe it is God telling me have no worries because he is in control of everything and he will take care of us as we make this new transition.

We moved her swing to the other side of the TV and set up a little play area for her I am still working on it but I decided to go ahead and put together her bouncer. Her feet don't hit the floor just yet but she loves sitting in there and looking and listening to all of the goodies attached. Zeus was not so sure about what was going on but he is just so nosey he has to be all up in new stuff that we pull out for her.
A funny story about Zeus...well I started working out this week after I put her down for her morning nap. I set up the baby monitor in front of her swing and head out to the garage where the treadmill is. Well I was getting my work out on when I heard a rustling sound on the monitor. The screen had went black so I hit the view button to see what was going on and I almost fell out of the treadmill when all I saw was one big eye and a snotty nose..it was Zeus who had his face crammed into the camera..ha! I wish I could have gotten my phone out fast enough to take a picture but he didn't say there long enough. He is such a silly dog.

Speaking of starting daycare...this was my first step into getting ready. I got these really neat labels from my BFF at my shower and they are super cute so I got her paci's and bottles done..now I just have to get her clothes finished as well. I don't go back to work until Thursday but she is going to spend a few hours there Mon-Wed to get used to it and I am going to use that time to deep clean the house, get a mani-pedi, and even a massage and facial (Thanks to my BFF Amanda for my birthday present)

My little precious...we are not sure what her eyes are doing as far as color goes they seem to change a little back and forth everyday!!

My friend Kristin makes these super cute and BIG towels and she has started a business making them. I had to take a picture of the Diva in hers and put it on her website...I love this picture because it shows how curly her hair is wet but it dries so straight! Another feature we will have to wait and see what happens with it.
Well Daddy should be home sometime tonight and we will get to spend the next few days with him and we are very excited. Today we are just going to get my oil changed and go buy some groceries since I have to start packing my lunch again next week.

Hope you all have a fabulous week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment