Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy First Father's Day!

Happy First Father's Day Jason!! Lyla and I love you so very much and we are thankful that you are such a hard working, loving, and one of a kind dad and husband :)
We had a low key day today..I got up and made Jason cinnamon rolls for breakfast then him and Lyla took a morning nap after that. We then just lounged around until this afternoon when we went and picked up some dinner and got sno-cones!
Jason told me us not to get him anything but he got me a bouquet of flowers for mother's day so we got him a bouquet of cookies for father's day..ha! They aren't as good as the ones we had when I had Lyla from the cookie bouquet but they are still really good.

I think this girl makes him the happiest guy in the world though..why wouldn't it though, have you seen our precious angel :)
We hope you had a wonderful day Jason and we love you very much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment