Sunday, June 5, 2011

Watson Reunion and NB bound...


I used to LOVE Watson reunions..there were so many people there, good food and just a great time. As time goes by things do change though...We drove straight there from Houston and with a baby that had been in the car that long and a dog that had also it was kind of rushed and crazy. I did manage to get a few pics though. We are in NB at moms for a few days and I am very thankful. I just feel like I can relax and not worry about anything here so it is a breath of fresh air. I can get my homework done, clothes washed, dinner on the table, and someone to entertain Lyla while I just sit and relax :)


We also got to go see my friend Erin on Saturday afternoon and I am so sad that I didn't get a picture with her and Lyla! We don't get to see each other very often so I have to get better at taking pictures when we do get to visit.

Mason has been super jealous since we got here and mom has only paid attention to Lyla...he doesn't do this to me at home but I guess he just thinks she should pay him all her attention and it is not happening. So he has just been pouting around the house and barking for snacks (which he gets because mom feels bad..LoL)

I am SO glad that I am out for the summer so I get to spend all of this wonderful time with Lyla..she is growing so quickly and changing daily and I just love spending every minute with her.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you have summers off too to spend with your sweet angel!

    ReplyDelete