Friday, October 1, 2010

24 Weeks....


(No picture this week...it was a crazy Thursday)

How far along?
24 Weeks...I just feel like it is getting here so fast :)

Size of baby?
1 foot long - 1lb 3 oz...she is growing, growing!

Gender
Baby girl...Lyla Faith
Got some things ordered for her this week for her nursery so I am anxious to get them in....

Movement
She is always on the move..mostly in the mornings and before bed.

Sleep
Sleep comes and goes..one night I will sleep well and the next either crazy dreams or I can't get comfortable.

Symptoms
None...

What I miss
Nothing at all this week it has been pretty smooth.

Cravings
Still searching for sweets by mid afternoon but I just grab a piece and gum and that usually ties me over for a bit..I did get some candy corn pumpkins and eat a few of those during the day :) I LOVE Halloween candy so this is not a good sign..ha!!!

What I look forward to?
This is an exciting month. We are celebrating breast cancer awareness at school the month of October so on every Thursday of October we get to either wear our shirts we purchased or a pink shirt with JEANS :) My maternity jeans are so much more comfortable than my work clothes so this makes me very happy...plus it means I only have to dress up three days out of my five now. We have a school field trip and there are some other things going on at school but my brain is not yet awake this morning :)
Jason should get cleared to go back to work next week so this will be a great blessing, just hope his arm continues to get better.
Most importantly my first baby shower is this month and it is my one back at home...I AM SO EXCITED. One because I get to go home and see my family and friends. It is so hard living away from them and it has been months since I have been home. So I need the 23rd to hurry and get here.

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, the 23rd does need to hurry & get here! Also, I'm sad there's not a picture of your beautiful smiling self. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete