Wednesday, December 22, 2010

28 More days....4 Weeks to go!!!!


How far along
36 Weeks!!! My doctors visits are now weekly, I go every Tuesday

Size of baby
19-22 inches and 6 pounds

Gender
Sweet baby girl...Lyla Faith

Movement
Yes she is still our little dancing queen in there...Jason swears she is doing complete flips in there at night time.

Sleep
I actually have been trying to stay really busy during the day so I think that has helped me still get at least 7 hours of straight sleep at night. I am enjoying it while I can because I know it will be gone very soon.

Cravings
None really...I still am eating lots of fruit and drinking lots of water and juice

Symptoms
I have had some pretty intense cramps a couple of times over the last few days, but they now seem to have gone away. When I went to the doctor on Tuesday she said that my cervix is very soft but no dilation yet...which is a good thing because she needs to stay in there another week or two.

What I look forward to
I have been marking lots of stuff off of my to do list
since I have had this week off and have lots more to mark off come next week. The big thing we did was find our pediatrician yesterday, which I am SO very relieved of. I was getting very nervous that I was going to have to keep searching and my nerves were getting really bad about it, but we went in there yesterday and they said and do all of the right things so for now I think it is the right thing. I have also been getting some finishing touches on Lyla's room and getting the house ready for her and for my mom and Kavin to be here tomorrow, which is another exciting thing. I am so ready for my mom to be here and cook us a good home cooked meal :) Jason is more excited than me though because mom is cooking him chicken and dumplings and chocolate pudding. Zeus is ready for his brother Mason to get home, but Jason could do without..ha! I will leave you with some pictures of Lyla's room and me at 36 weeks
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment