Thursday, December 9, 2010

42 Days and Counting!!!

We really have got to get a good camera..hopefully before Lyla arrives :)

How far along
34 Weeks...I can't believe I am already so close!!!

Size of baby
5 lbs and 21 inches

Gender
Sweet baby girl Lyla Faith

Movement
Yes, but she has stopped waking me up at 3:00 a.m. this week though, so that is a blessing. You can see my stomach jumping when she gets wound up in the afternoons though.

Sleep
I have had a semi cold or something this week so I haven't slept as well as I have been but still can't complain because I am still getting pretty good sleep considering.

Cravings
I still have not been able to eat much so just eating one big meal and snacking on fruit, juice and water throughout the day.

Symptoms
I have thought many times this week I am going to have to sit down or someone is going to have to get a wheelchair to get me to my final destination. My right hip has been hurting so bad that I was almost in tears last night trying to get comfortable and get my kiddos to lunch today...but I am toughing through it and keep thinking tomorrow is Friday and then only 4 1/2 more days next week until I have 14 full days at home to rest!

What I look forward to
I had my final baby shower at school today so that was very exciting and Lyla got lots of goodies..she is one blessed little girl. Now I am just waiting for these two weeks of rest and hoping that Lyla decides to come very soon after my 37 week mark. Jason has decided that I need to start getting several walks in during the day while I am on break to make sure if she is ready to come that I am helping the process along..ha! Other than that just waiting to see her beautiful face and praying everything goes well.

1 comment: