Thursday, December 2, 2010

49 More Days!!

How far along
33 Weeks..only 7 more to go!!!

Size of baby
19 Inches and 4.5 lbs

Gender
Sweet Baby Girl..Lyla Faith

Movement
She is still on the move..her favorite time to wake up now is 3:00 a.m. I have struggled the last few nights getting good sleep between Jason working evenings and Zeus being the guard dog and growling at every peep he hears outside to Lyla kicking me so hard at 3:00 in the morning that I literally thought someone was pushing my belly in all directions, it hasn't been very good.

Sleep
Well as you read above not very good..Jason was home last night so that took care of Zeus and I figured out that if I sleep on my left side Lyla doesn't wake up (well at least she didn't last night) So I slept a full 8 hours. Which was a blessing and hopefully can do it again tonight.

Cravings
Juice, Water, and Fruit...I haven't really been that hungry have just been wanting to drink juice in the mornings and water throughout the day and eat several oranges, bananas and whatever else fruit I can find.

Symptoms
I have had a hard time walking this week because I feel like something is sitting directly on top of my right pelvis..oh yeah that would be my child..ha! So it has been hard to get around but I am surviving. My stomach has also obviously stretched to its max...it is itching so terribly bad I feel like I want to run my finger nails across it (obviously I don't because that would end badly) I just rub it down with some lotion and pray for relief :)

What I look forward to
Her room is done and I am just ready to hold her in my arms. I am also ready for these next 10 1/2 days to pass by so I can have another 2 weeks to just sit at home and rest.

There is no picture this week because it has been a rough and busy week for me. Monday I was just exhausted because of the week off, Tuesday I started working on my 12 weeks of lesson plans (and that is still continuing and literally wearing me down) Wednesday I went and met with a prospective pediatrician, and tonight we had science night at school so I worked the front registration booth...that went well until the end when everyone was trying to look and see if their ticket was drawn for a prize, while 30 people surrounded me smelling of hot Cheetos and pickles..I almost lost it my lunch...I had to get out of there as soon as possible because it was not going to end well if I didn't...I was so glad to get home and get in the shower and detox from the day!! I am so glad tomorrow is Friday and I get two days to spend at home doing homework, at least I will be sitting in a comfy chair and worry free.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment