Thursday, December 16, 2010

35 More Days...YAY!!!

How Far along
35 Weeks

Size of baby
22 inches and 5.5 lbs

Gender
Sweet baby girl...Lyla Faith

Movement
YES! I think we are going to have a wild women on our hands :)

Sleep
Slept pretty good all week up until about 3 this morning when I am pretty sure I started having some Braxton Hicks, because it was something that I have never had before...didn't last too long though and finally dozed back off and even overslept a little..ha!

Cravings
Still eating a lot of fruit and drinking water and juice...I bought a huge box of grapefruits at Sams and have been eating like two a day (Yes Lindsey those are your favorite, I know)

Symptoms
I have to call the nurse yesterday because I had this rash that has been getting progressively worse over the last week...as I guessed they said it probably has something to do with my hormones so keep putting cortizone and taking benadryl as it may get worse of eventually go away. It is taking everything I have to not scratch because it is driving me stir crazy!!!

What I look forward to
Tomorrow at 12:05 because I will be vacation bound for like 16 entire days!! It is also Polar Express day at work tomorrow so I even get to go to work in my PJ's and watch the movie and just hang out with my kiddos!!! I am SO SO SO ready...Even though I have tons to do to get the finishing touches on the arrival of Lyla just getting to stay in my PJ's all day and not have to listen to my alarm at 5:15 every morning will be amazing! My mom and Kavin will also be here next week as well for Christmas so that is very exciting as well. Then we will continue to count down the days until our sweet baby girl gets here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment