Thursday, November 11, 2010

10 Weeks left vs. 70 Days

Oh how 30 weeks has gotten here so very fast....I feel like time is slowly starting to not pass as quickly now that I can see her being here so soon.

How far along
30 Weeks

Size of baby
17 inches and a whole 3.1 pounds

Gender
Sweet baby girl Lyla Faith

Movement
I can feel every bit of those three pounds in there. I guess I wake her up when I go to the bathroom in the middle of the night so I usually lay there for about 15 minutes just feeling her move around..this morning I almost cried a little because it seemed so real and so close to being here.
Sleep
Have started getting up more during the night to go to the restroom..so my sleep is a little interrupted but last night was my first good night of sleep in the past few days.

Cravings
None...I have started only being able to eat one big meal a day and just eating some snacks for the other meals..I guess I am already running out of room.

Symptoms
This week has been pretty rough with my hips...My friend Lindsey had this same problem when she was pregnant so it makes me feel better that I can talk wit her about it and she gave me some good tips about how to help it last night. I have been in so much pain at times when I take a step forward I almost fall down it hurts so bad. So I am starting my exercises that she gave me today and I am praying it goes away soon.

What I look forward to
My mom and granny will be here this afternoon and I am so darn excited. I know we are going to have a busy but SUPER fun weekend. With 3D sonogram, project nursery, and baby shower I will probably be exhausted come Sunday..but I wouldn't trade it for the world. So I will have lots of blogging to do this weekend to stay caught up with all of our activities :)

Happy Veterans Day!!! Hope you all have a terrific Thursday and wonderful weekend!!!

30 Weeks and growing. When I went for my two week check up Tuesday the nurse said I was measuring about a week earlier than they are saying...so that kind of made me really excited :)
Even more excited that my diabetes screening came back normal and everything was perfect as well. Lyla's heartbeat was 138 and my blood pressure and proteins are right where they need to be also. Just those feet still a little swollen but I have learned to adjust.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun with Momma & Granny! I can't wait to see pics of the nursery. I know it will be gorgeous!
    I hope you're hips feel better after the exercises.
    Love you pretty, sweet Amber!

    ReplyDelete