Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Part 1 of Amazing Weekend

I had an amazing weekend with my mom and granny this weekend. It was completely exhausting but it was all worth it in the end. My mom deserves the greatest mom in the world award for all of her hard work that she put in for her sweet little Lyla this weekend. We had my second shower this weekend as well and I got LOTS of great goodies for the baby and am so blessed to have great friends that came out to celebrate. We had a great time and some great cupcakes :) Here are a few pics to remember the shower!!


Games and more games..
.


Yeah! Lisa got her baby out of the ice ;)


My awesome AP!
The Gals!!
Cheating granny!

Yay, for awesome friends!!
Gift table

Yummy food, and to die for cupcakes!!!

Gigi and the momma to be!!


No comments:

Post a Comment