Thursday, November 18, 2010

63 More Days....


How far along
~31 Weeks~

Size of baby
18 inches 3.2 pounds
(I am thinking these don't apply to my child though..when we went for the 4d Sonogram on Saturday the lady said I had a "LARGE" umbilical cord and that means I will have a "BIG" baby. Needless to say they said her head was measuring in at 32 weeks and she was already 3.8 pounds...so we will see how she progresses in the next few weeks)

Gender
Sweet baby girl Lyla Faith

Movement
I think she has officially ran out of room in there and loves to kick around 2:00 and 4:30 in the morning and then starts going crazy again around 7 at night until bedtime. She kicks pretty hard sometimes but I am very thankful when she does because she she gets really still I start worrying that something is wrong..I am already turning into a crazy mom..ha!

Sleep
Have had my nights...some are good and some are bad I never know until the next morning when I can barely get out of the bed because I am so exhausted or I can barely get out of the bed because I slept so hard on one side or the other.

Cravings
I discovered the raspberry unsweet tea from Sonic and it is delicious!!! Other than that not much have just been really thirsty here lately so would rather drink then eat..which was not a good thing tonight I think because I started feeling really bad because I don't think I ate enough today during the day.

Symptoms
My hip has really been bothering me the past few weeks and continues...I am trying to do some exercises and rest when possible. I am hoping it continues to get better.

What I look forward to
One more day in this week and then I get a whole week off for Thanksgiving break. I am super excited to get a break from getting up early and rushing around all day. I now will have time to get some more things done around here and a lot of rest I see in my near future as well. Most importantly spending time with my family and eating some good food :)

forward to


No comments:

Post a Comment