Thursday, November 4, 2010

29 Weeks.....11 to go!

How far along
29 Weeks

Size of baby
17 in and 3 pounds

Gender
Sweet baby girl...Lyla Faith

Movement
She is all over the place in the mornings, well before my alarm goes off I might add...and when I sit down after dinner she is moving like crazy also. The other night and was sitting here and my entire belly moved while she rolled one of her body parts all the way down my belly :)

Sleep
Hasn't been a very good week of rest...one night was the storm and the other nights I just haven't been able to get comfortable.

What I miss
Nothing at all...I have loved being pregnant

Cravings
None really this week

Symptoms
Well my feet have really bad swollen as you have seen the past 2 months..so one of my friends Kristin who works with a nutritionalist decided to tell me about the program they do at her office. I thought it could not hurt anything and it would be amazing if it did work so I made an appointment for there on Tuesday. It was really neat to see all of the things she did to find out what my body was rejecting and decide what all natural medications they were going to put me on to try and stop the swelling. I have been on them for two days now and when I woke up this morning they were 100% back to normal and I was able to slide my shoe right on which I haven't done in weeks. They did swell during the day but I felt like my shoe didn't get as tight and they were not near as big as they have been, so I praying that these things are working and in the next week or two it will be back to at least bearable to wear shoes and walk.

I have started having a new symptom this week with my left hip...I have started having a pain running through it at times and not even being able to put pressure on it at others. So I have tried to alleviate it by laying on the heating pad at night and it has seemed to help some.

What I look forward to
Lots of great things are happening next week so I am so ready for it to get here...starting with next Thursday
Thursday - My mom arrives into town we are going to pick up the bed and changing table.
Friday - I have to go to work, but mom is spending the day painting and getting Lyla's room ready. (I AM SO STINKING EXCITED)
Saturday - super busy day....3D Sonogram at 9:00 and then baby shower at 3:00
Sunday - finishing up the baby's room and then will be super sad when my Mom leaves..I am already preparing myself for this!

29 Weeks

Have a great weekend...I am going paint and chair rail shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment