Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Amazing Weekend Part 2

Lyla's room is finally complete....well the big stuff that is. We still have to accessorize and get all of her stuff organized but I can breath easy knowing that she could come home to this :) My poor mom worked herself to the bone getting this room ready in just the 3 short days she had here, but it got done. I LOVE the way it turned out and know once we get the finishing touches in there it will be even more fit for a princess! I am so ready for her to be here and check out her new room..but I know she still has lots of growing to do before it's time for her arrival here in this world so I will just keep walking by there and imagining what it will be like once she is finally here. Pictures of the room....









No comments:

Post a Comment